Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ealing Broadway - July 28th

Checking out neighborhoods... I liked Ealing. You can take a "fast" commuter rail type of train, and get to Paddington in eleven minutes. Or take the Central or District tube for a slower more local ride.

I got a late start today, so I started with a bangers and mash lunch at at The Broadway pub. I really like Aspall cider, and it's widely available on tap. I always ask at pubs in Boston if they have cider, and the answer is almost uniformly that they have nothing on tap, just one cider in a bottle. And never anything as good as Aspall or the other ciders I've enjoyed in both England and France.

Here's the front of the pub called The Broadway, where I had lunch.




And a couple of Ealing street views... I love the trees.





No comments:

Post a Comment